1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line and prepare an 8-inch square baking dish.
2) Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler, stir until smooth.
3) Remove chocolate mixture from heat and stir in sugar until incorporated.
4) Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined.
5) Whisk in cocoa powder and salt.
6) Whisk or beat batter for 2 minutes, whisking hard or using an electric mixer.
7) Fold in flour until well combined.
8) Pour batter into pan. Bake until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs, 32- 37 minutes.
9) Let brownies cool before cutting.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page