- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 cups Plain Flour
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 cups Apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla flavoring
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Powdered Sugar
1. Beat eggs, oil and sugar with mixer and set aside.
2. Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking soda together.
3. Add two mixtures together.
4. Add apples, pecans, vanilla and milk to the cake mixture.
5. Pour into a greased and floured sheet pan.
6. Bake at 325 in 9x13 baking pan for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
7. When cake is completely cool, dust with a little powdered sugar.
Note: You can swap the baking pan for a bundt pan, and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.