- 3/4 Stick Butter
- 1 cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 3 Ripe Mangos, sliced
- 1/3 cup Dark Rum
- 1/2 Lime
- Pinch Cayenne
1. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves, about 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the sliced mangos and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until tender.
3. In a small measuring cup, mix the rum and vanilla/almond extract.
4. Remove the saucepan from the active burner and pour in the alcohol.
5. Wave a lighter or long match over the surface of the pan to ignite the ethanol.
6. Shake the pan back and forth a few times to distribute the flames. Cook until the flames extinguish themselves, 10-15 seconds.
7. Squeeze the half lime over the dish and shake a few times to distribute.
8. Distribute into dishes and sprinkle pinch of cayenne over everything.