- 1-2 lbs Mahi Mahi, Salmon, True Cod, other firm fish of your choice
- 2 Cups shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1c Chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 Jars of premade tarter sauce
- 2-3 Avocados, chopped or sliced
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 1-2 Lemons (or limes) cut into wedges Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Grapeseed Oil
- Corn Tortillas
- Your fav hot sauce (I like sriracha!)
1) Preheat oven to 350. Cut fish into pieces that will easily nest in a tortilla (3-4” long x 2” approx). Lightly oil fish and season with Old Bay seasoning (it has salt so don't go crazy) and pepper.
2) Heat a non-stick pan that can go into the oven to medium high heat and add one circle around the pan of oil. Grill fish a couple of minutes on each side just to get some color and texture, then place the pan in the oven to cook fish all the way through. Should be firm to the touch with a slight bounce (3-5 min more), being careful not to overcook (I prefer slightly under to over).
3) While finishing fish, heat tortillas on range or in a pan, keep warm in foil in oven or warm towel. Once fish is ready, build your taco with all of the toppings as you please. Squeeze a wedge of lemon/lime, a light sprinkle of salt and some hot sauce and enjoy.