Directions For the Raspberry Butter
1. Mix the butter soft. Dijon mustard and smash the raspberries blend well by hand and finish with a toga have of salt.
2. Toast the brioche with olive oil and salt and pepper in a 325 degree oven for 8-10 minutes
3. Season the filet mignon then sear rare in a hot sauté pan with olive oil about 1.5 minutes on each side.
4. Let it rest for 10 minutes and then slice into 12 ¼ inch slices
5. Spread the Raspberry butter on the toasted brioche round
6. Top with the filet mignon put a dollop of the mustard butter from a pastry bag on top and place raspberry for garnish
7. Slice a long English Cucumber thin and place 4 slices staggered on a white oblong platter. Place the Hors d’ oeuvres on top of the Cucumber slices and Garnish at the end of the Platter with Fresh Flowers – any color to match your NYE Theme.