- 6 oz filet mignon cut in half and each half cut into 3 pieces
- 12 each round discs of brioche toast about 1 inch round- toasted- Egg Bread can be used instead of Brioche
- 12 each raspberries whole
- 1/4 of cup soft butter
- 1/4 of cup Dijon mustard
- 10 each raspberries
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper
Directions For the Raspberry Butter
1. Mix the butter soft. Dijon mustard and smash the raspberries blend well by hand and finish with a toga have of salt.
2. Toast the brioche with olive oil and salt and pepper in a 325 degree oven for 8-10 minutes
3. Season the filet mignon then sear rare in a hot sauté pan with olive oil about 1.5 minutes on each side.
4. Let it rest for 10 minutes and then slice into 12 ¼ inch slices
5. Spread the Raspberry butter on the toasted brioche round
6. Top with the filet mignon put a dollop of the mustard butter from a pastry bag on top and place raspberry for garnish
7. Slice a long English Cucumber thin and place 4 slices staggered on a white oblong platter. Place the Hors d’ oeuvres on top of the Cucumber slices and Garnish at the end of the Platter with Fresh Flowers – any color to match your NYE Theme.