- 1 piece Fat Bread
- 1 pinch Meat Seasoning
- 1 slice Yellow American Cheese
- 1 Chicken Finger
- 1 handful French Fries
- 1 oz Mayonnaise
- 1 Over Easy Egg
- 4 oz sliced Rib-Eye Steak
- 2 oz sliced Brown Onion
- 1 slice Bacon
- 2 Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 oz Ketchup
- Salt & Pepper
• Use a deep fryer to precook the following elements: chicken finger, French fries, and mozzarella stick.
• Precook bacon in a frying pan. Then start to cook the egg.
• Separately, cook the rib-eye and onions. Add seasonings when appropriate.
• Flip the egg and take it off the heat.
• Chop the rib-eye and onion mixture, cooking it to medium (or your preferred level of doneness).
• Put the onion-meat mixture and American cheese along the length of the Fat Bread.
• Add bacon on top of the sandwich and place the egg in its center.
• Cut the chicken finger lengthwise and place the halves end to end on the sandwich.
• Add a mozzarella stick next to each chicken finger.
• Next, arrange the French fries on top of the other sandwich elements.
• Drizzle ketchup and mayonnaise on top.
• Wrap it all up tightly and slice to serve.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page