Chef Fabio Viviani's polenta is perfect for Christmas dinner.
Italian Pecorino Polenta and Crispy Italian Sausage Stuffing
- 3oz grated pecorino cheese
- 8oz instant polenta
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 8oz Italian sausage ground
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 stick of butter
Fabio Viviani - Polenta and Sausage Stuffing - Home & Family
- Cook 3/4 cloves of garlic in butter till brown
- Add the cream and1 cup of water
- Add the polenta and cook on low while stirring, when the polenta starts to thicken up, turn the fire off and set aside.
- In an oiled pan caramelized the sausages in small crumbs until crispy on the outside. Place on top of the polenta and sprinkle with pecorino.