Chef Antonia Lofaso is in the kitchen making a healthy and flavorful salad that serves two.
Endive & Squash Salad - Home & Family
1. Cut Delicata Squash into 1/4 inch rings and deseed
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with brown sugar, salt.
3. Toss and put into single layer on cookie sheet, roast in oven 425 degrees
4. Cool for 1 hour
5. In large bowl, both endives (yellow and red), cooled squash, picked dill, cheese, parsley
leaves, chives, olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste.
6. Layer squash and endive, put all the delicious bits in between spaces
7. Sprinkle candied walnuts and enjoy.