- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ lbs large shrimp- peeled and deveined
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups cold cooked white or jasmine rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2-3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
1. Add the ½ the oil to a large non-stick pan and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Cook the shrimp for about a minute each side and then take out the pan and set aside.
3. Now add the onion and garlic; fry 2 minutes.
4. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them for a minute.
5. Add the rice to the pan and mix well.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and shrimp and fry for a minute more - until everything is heated through.