Ingredients for Soothing Chamomile Oatmeal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (Oats can save your skin because of the fats and sugars they contain. The fats are lubricants, which help dry skin.)
- 1⁄2 cup dried chamomile or calendula flowers (calendula is very soothing and softening for dry/irritated skin)
Ingredients for Lavender
- 1 cup Epsom Salts: The Epsom salts contain magnesium, which will soothe and relax your muscles, and the lavender is relaxing and calming.
- 1⁄2 cup dried lavender flowers
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
Steps for Soothing Chamomile Oatmeal
1) 20 drops chamomile essential oil
2) Blend the oats until they resemble fine sand. • Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3) Use a teaspoon to fill each bag.
4) Tie drawstring tight.
Steps for Lavender (For soothing aches and pains)
1) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Use a tsp to fill each bag. Draw string tight.
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page