- 1 ounce of green Sencha Tea
- 1/2 ounce Dried Hibiscus flowers
- 1/2 ounce Dried Lemongrass
1. Mix the teas and herbs in a bowl and transfer to an airtight canister (better in an airtight tin or opaque jar because teas are light sensitive.)
2. Place 2 tsp in a small teapot or ball strainer.
3. Let it steep for 5 minutes in just-boiled water.
4. Serve with a little liquid stevia and/or a slice of lemon. *You can drink up to 5 cups a day.
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest page