Mr Beer home brewing kit available at MrBeer.com
- Liquid malt extract
1) Boil 4 cups of water and add your liquid malt extract.
2) Stir until thoroughly mixed. Once cooled the mixture is called ”wort”
3) I have pre-fill the keg with cold water to the 4-liter mark.
4) Then add the “wort” and mix with a spoon.
5) Next sprinkle the entire yeast packet into the keg and screw on the lid. Do not sir.
DIY Beer for the Holidays - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page