Cameron is making a holiday parfait, courtesy of Chef David Myers, that takes the familiar ingredients of this classic treat and transforms them with exciting flavors from around the world.
- 100g (3.53oz) oatmeal
- 30g (1oz) whole wheat flour
- 30g (1oz) grapeseed oil
- 90g (2oz) of favorite nuts ( almonds, walnuts, pistachios) chopped small size and roast 90g dried fruit (raisins, cranberry) niche cute small size
- 10g (.35oz) matcha powder
- 90g(2oz) granulated sugar
- 100g(3.53oz) filtered water
- Mix all ingredients except for dried fruits. (to be added later)
- Sift the matcha. Mix sugar and matcha and sift again with a sifter, add to a small pot with water.
- Add to a low heat stove. When the edge gets bubbly turn off and cool room temp.
- In mixing bowl, add granola and matcha syrup and mix together. Add all to parchment paper on sheet tray and cook at 320f for 15 mins
- Add fruits after it's baked. Spread out on a sheet tray and let cool.
- 1 scoop matcha ice cream
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1 dollop of coconut cream (store-bought) or whipped cream with toasted and grated coconut
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, dried coconut, and matcha granola.