Cristina Ferrare's Candy Corn Cocktail Ingredients:
- Combine in Shaker with Ice:
- Smirnoff whipped cream vodka (1½ oz)
- Sour mix (3 oz)
- Pineapple juice (2 oz)
Cristina Ferrare's Candy Corn Cocktail Recipe:
- Shake away.
- Pour into martini glass.
- Slowly pour grenadine (1/2 oz) into mix so that it settles at the bottom.
- Top with whipped cream.
Cristina Ferrare's Brownie Cupcakes with Candy Centers
- Brownie batter- Make your favorite brownie recipe, from scratch or store bought.
- Scoop in heaping tablespoon of batter into paper cupcake liners.
- Plop in a bite-sized candy.
- Cover with more brownie batter.
- Cupcake liner should be ¾ filled.
- Cook in oven (350 degrees F for 23 min).
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Take out cupcakes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread on icing.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.