1. In a shallow dish, add the olive oil, rosemary, garlic and some salt and pepper; stir to combine. Add the lamb chops and toss to coat thoroughly. Marinate, covered, in fridge for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
2. Place the flour in a shallow dish. In a second shallow dish, mix the breadcrumbs and granulated garlic until well incorporated. In a third shallow dish, add the eggs and mustard, and whisk together.
3. Set a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the olive oil from the marinade (or use a fresh 1/2 cup oil) and heat until shimmering.
4. Dredge the lamb in the flour to coat, then in the egg mixture and, lastly, in the breadcrumbs.
5. Fry the breaded chops until golden, crisp and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
6. Serve with the fresh mint jelly.
Directions for Mint Jelly
1. Place the mint and 2 cups water in a blender, and puree until smooth; transfer to a small saucepan Boil for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon zest and juice and sugar, bring back to a boil and then add the liquid pectin. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring if using. Let cool, then cover and refrigerate until set, 4 hours.