- 2 cups of milk + 1/4 cup separate
- 3 tablespoonfuls of cornstarch
- 1 cup of applewood bacon chopped (cooked)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts ,chopped in chunks or strips
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or avocado oil
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- Cooked penne pasta (12-14 oz box will do)
- Parmesan (garnish)
- Parsley (garnish)
1. Cook pasta as box directs ,then set aside
2. Mix the 1/4 cup of milk with the cornstarch together well - set aside
3. Heat remaining milk with bacon. Add garlic, stir until you begin to see steam rising .
4. Then whisk in cornstarch mixture stir until it thickens.
5. Salt and pepper to taste
6. Add mozzarella to sauce; whisk in.
7. Combine sauce with pasta -set aside
8. Heat the avocado oil (or butter), add seasoned salt. Cook chicken until done
9. Toss in tomatoes with the chicken at the end
10. Now top the pasta with the chicken and tomatoes
11. Garnish with Parmesan & parsley
12. Serve with hot bread!