Chef Toya Boudy how she gives ordinary nachos a Cajun twist.
- 2 cans of Nacho Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jalapeño juice
- 1 pound of crawfish tails with fat
- 1/2 cup of green onions chopped
- 1/4 tsp of crab shrimp and crawfish boil liquid
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun spices
1. In a medium sized pot heat up crawfish with fat, green onions and Cajun spices for about 3-5 mins.
2. Add in cheese and jalapeño juice, mix thoroughly.
3. Pour over tortilla chips to serve or pour cheese into a bowl for all guest to dip and repeat!
Get more from the Episode >>