FOR BROWNIE LAYER:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Butter (or spray) a half-sheet pan (13x18x1) and line bottom with parchment paper.
3. Put chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt butter & sugars until bubbling – then pour over chocolate chips (letting ‘molten’ butter/sugar melt the chocolate chips.
5. Mix in vanilla and salt.
6. When chocolate mixture is no longer hot, mix in eggs until glossy.
7. Whisk cocoa, combine flour and baking powder, add to chocolate/egg mixture.
8. Pour into parchment-lined pan, spread evenly – set aside.
FOR COWBOY LAYER:
1. Cream butter, sugars and salt.
2. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda – stir into butter mixture.
4. Mix in oats, nuts, Heath Bar bits, coconut, & chocolate chips.
5. Spread over brownie batter in as even a layer as possible.
6. Sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Bake for about 24 minutes – until top is golden.
8. Let cool and cut into squares.