- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup whole milk or half & half
- 1-pint (about 2 cups) fresh blueberries
- Butter or canola oil, as needed
- Maple syrup, as needed
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt; whisk to blend.
2. In a second bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt and milk. Add dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Fold in blueberries.
3. Heat butter or oil in a large heavy skillet or griddle over medium heat. Working in several smaller batches, spoon about 1/3 cup batter into skillet for each pancake. Cook until the surface starts to bubble around outer edges, about 3 minutes. Carefully flip pancakes and cook an additional 2 minutes, or until pancakes are golden and puff up slightly. Keep warm in a low oven. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Serve warm cottage cheese & blueberry pancakes with maple syrup.