- 4 ounces 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- ¼ cup Almonds, (salted or plain) chopped
- ¼ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ packet instant hot chocolate mix
1) Melt chocolate on stovetop by filling small pot a third of the way full with water, and place a heat proof bowl that fits tightly on top of pot.
2) Place dark chocolate in bowl and heat over medium low until melted thoroughly, stirring often.
3) Line baking sheet with parchment paper and pour dark chocolate on parchment, spreading chocolate out evenly into thin layer.
4) In clean heat proof bowl, repeat process to melt white chocolate.
5) Scoop white melted white chocolate out of bowl and pour on top of dark chocolate. Run spatula through chocolate to make a marbled look with white and dark chocolate.
6) Top chocolate with almonds and marshmallows.
7) Using a fine mesh sieve, spinkle hot chocolate on top of bark.
8) Allow to cool in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
9) Break chocolate into bitesized pieces to form bark.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page