- 1 oz blended oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp shallots
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ bulb shaved fennel (optional)
- 2 oz salmon
- ½ can chopped peeled tomatoes
- 1 T lumped crab meat
- 6 mussels
- 2 clams
- 2 pieces of shrimp
- 1 T orange Juice
- 6 oz clam juice
- ½ T of lemon juice
- Tsp Thyme
- Tsp Parsley
1. Heat pot. Add oil, garlic, shallots, and chili flakes. Sauté 1 minute.
2. Add fennel (option) and cook for ½ minute.
3. Add clam juice and fish. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, crab meat mussels, clams and shrimp in and stir. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add orange juice and lemon juice.
Serve with grilled sourdough bread.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page