Ingredients for Wings
- 3 cups - cooking oil, duck or chicken fat
- 4oz - Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce
- 1 - bunch cilantro
- 2 – limes
- 1 - charred Jalapeno (chopped)
- 15 – chicken wings (with drumette attached)
Ingredients for Kombucha "Shandy"
- 2 slices of lemons muddled
- Add chilled 3 oz lemonade
- 2 oz of favorite Kombucha, plus another 1 oz. to top drink
- 2 oz Ginger Ale
1. Heat oil in crock pot or foil lined slow cooker.
2. Cook wings low and slow for about 25 minutes until wings are almost fully cooked.
3. Pull wings out of oil with tongs and let drip dry and get to room temperature.
4. Toss with 2oz Mae Ploy and the juice of one lime.
5. Let sit overnight in bowl with tightly wrapped plastic wrap or plastic bag.
6. When ready to grill heat grill to high, grill jalapeno until charred, add wings to grill until charred on all sides.
7. Remove jalapeno and wings from grill, chop jalapeno and toss with remaining 2oz Mae Ploy, and chopped cilantro
8. Add salt to taste.
2. Pour over ice, add mint and lemon slice to garnish. Float kombucha on top 1 oz