1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat a muffin tin with cooking spray (preferably not PAM, ideally it would be an organic coconut oil spray)
2. Put the flour, sugar, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, crushed walnuts and salt into a large mixing bowl. Sift with a fork until ingredients are incorporated.
3. Place the mashed banana, grated zucchini, milk and vanilla into another bowl and stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
5. Add mixture evenly into the muffin tin. I like to scoop the batter into the muffin tin with a stainless steel tablespoon measuring spoon. Top each muffin with some crushed walnut.
6. Place the muffin tin into the oven on the center rack. Cook for 25-27 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page