Kym Douglas is giving you permission to have chocolate for breakfast with the recipe for this delicious smoothie.
- 1 cup Kefir (full of probiotics to help kick-start digestion, supplies complete protein and valuable b vitamins)
- 1⁄2 large avocado (chock full of fiber and B vitamins, which help metabolism and maintenance of healthy skin tone)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (tons of protein, protein from almond butter takes longer to digest therefore giving you a more steady source of energy through the day)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract (to sweeten)
- 1⁄2 tbsp. honey (to sweeten)
Chocolate for Breakfast - Home & Family
Blend ingredients together.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page