- 1 Pouch Foodstirs Organic Cinnamon Raisin Chewy Oat Bar Mix
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 8” Square Baking Pan
- Large Spoon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Measuring Cup
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Very lightly grease an 8” square baking pan; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, empty oat bar mix and stir in oil and water until the mix is evenly coated.
4. Spread mixture evenly and firmly into your prepared pan.
5. Bake 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and oat bars are firm. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.