- 1 Package Butter Cake Mix
- 1 (3 Ounces) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 ounces) carton sour cream
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- ½ Cup water
- 8 Ounces chocolate chips
1. Mix well all ingredients except chocolate chips.
2. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into a tube pan that has been sprayed with non-stick
3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes. (Check for doneness with toothpick.)
Note: Add chopped pecans if desired!
Check our more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page