- 1 Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon One Pot Sauce.
- 1 Pound of ground turkey.
- 1 can of pinto beans, washed and strained.
- You can garnish with any number of ingredients you like. Some of my favorites are: chopped red onion, chives, cilantro, cheddar cheese and grilled corn.
1. In a medium pot, turn the heat on medium and brown the ground turkey.
2. Add the beans and one pouch of Chipotle Bourbon Sauce. Mix well
3. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Garnish with your favorite toppings
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page