Directions for Sweet Potato Dippers
1. In a skillet sauté’ the ground chicken in 1 Tbsp. olive oil with the salt, pepper and smoked paprika until thoroughly cooked. Try to break the pieces into small bits as much as possible.
2. In a separate bowl mix the mashed sweet potato with the beaten egg until thoroughly mixed. Add in the chicken mixture and the coconut flour and mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
3. Preheat oven to 375*
4. Lightly brush a muffin tin with evoo . Drop 1/8th of the mixture into each muffin cup and flatten. Can also gently brush the tops with evoo.
5. Bake in a 375* oven for 20 mins. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Pop out of the tin and serve with dipping sauce.
Directions for Dipping Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients together and serve with the Dippers