- 1 cup Polenta, dry
- 1 scoop Whey protein powder (I use Designer Whey)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces fresh cherries or dried cherries, rehydrated in hot water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat 3 cups of water until boiling. Add the protein powder and whisk until the powder is dissolved.
- Sprinkle in polenta gradually, whisking constantly. Turn down heat to a simmer and cover for 5-7 minutes.
- Once the protein mixture has been absorbed by the polenta, turn off the heat. Gently fold in the goat cheese, lemon zest, butter and cherries. Reserve some cherries for garnish, if desired.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Learn more about Meg Hall at her website, www.meghall.com.