DIRECTIONS ITALIAN PIGS IN A BLANKET WREATH:
1. Par cook the sausage pinwheel in the oven 15 minutes at 400.
2. Remove and cool.
3. Mix pecorino Romano, garlic, oregano, salt & pepper in bowl
4. Cut sausage and roll in crescent dough.
5. Place on greased baking sheet.
6. Brush with egg wash and dust with parmesan/garlic mixture
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 350.
8. Serve in wreath formation with pesto & alfredo sauce.
SICILIAN MISTLETOE PUNCH DIRECTIONS:
1. Fill round bundt baking pan with water and lime juice, add basil, rosemary, cranberries and pomegranate seeds, freeze overnight.
2. In punch bowl add cranberry juice, pomegranate juice & seltzer. Add the frozen ring on top with ready to serve.