- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 ½ lbs. 64% Dark Chocolate such as E’toile Guittard
- 1 Cup of your favorite Champagne
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter, softened at room temp
Ingredients to Finish
- Pop rocks
- Dark Coating chocolate
- Edible glitter or luster dust
1. Over a double boiler on low medium heat, combine cream and chocolate. Allow to melt while stirring with a dry spatula. This will create an emulsion.
2. Once melted, remove from heat. Continue to stir while adding champagne into ganache.
3. Then stir in softened, room temp butter.
4. Allow ganache to crystalize at room temperature for 3-6 hours.
1. Pipe desired amount per truffle onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Allow to set for 4 more hours.
2. Roll each truffle with your hands to make them round. Place truffles in the refrigerator to chill and set.
3. To finish, dip in melted dark coating chocolate mixed with some pop rocks for that extra pop of the champagne character. Dust with luster dust or edible glitter to finish.
1. Pipe ganache into “kisses” shape.
2. Place a cocktail pick into each one. Allow to set in the fridge for a couple hours to set.
3. Dip “kisses” in coating chocolate with pop rocks added. Finish with luster or glitter.