- 1⁄2 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Pint Grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 Large English cucumber, seeded and diced (about 2 Cups)
- 2 Cups chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 Cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 Cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 Cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3⁄4 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower into two or three large pieces, each with some stem attached. Holding each piece by the steam, grate the top part of the cauliflower on the large holes of a box grater to form rice-like pieces, until you have about 3 cups. Alternatively, you can cut the cauliflower into florets, removing as much of the stem as possible, and grate the florets in the food processor using the grater attachment. Save the stems and any remaining cauliflower of another use.
2. In a large bowl, toss together the grated cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, onion, and mint leaves.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, cumin, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss well to combine. Cover tightly and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page