Author of "Nerdy Nummies," Rosanna Pansino is whipping up a holiday sweet treat.
- Mini candy canes: red/green/white & red/white
- 6” lollipop sticks
- White candy melts
- Dark chocolate candy melts
- Crushed candy canes
- Xmas nonpareils
- Decorative ribbon
- Piping bags
- Wilton sheet trays
- Wilton parchment
Candy Cane Chocolate Lollipops - Home & Family
1) On a parchment lined baking sheet, arrange the candy canes as hearts.
2) Place lollipop stick centered in between the two candy canes.
3) Carefully pipe melted chocolate into center of heart and sprinkle with corresponding decoration:
a. Red/Green/White candy cane >> white chocolate & xmas nonpareils
b. Red/white candy cane >> dark chocolate & crushed candy cane
4) Allow to set for at least 10 minutes
5) Tie a decorative bow on each lollipop.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page