1. Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
2. Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they’re about two-thirds full.
3. Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
4. Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions.
5. After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!
• Use lighter muffin tins (darker colored muffin tins may create too much heat)
• Try filling the tins just 1/2 full if your recipe overflows too much
• You can add the 2nd muffin tin 5-8 minutes before the brownies come out of the oven if your recipe does not respond well (as opposed to cooking with both tins the entire time)
• Make sure they cool completely before removing from the tins
• Smashing with the 2nd muffin tin AFTER baking typically just condenses and smashes the brownie cups flat in the tins. If you try this method – be gentle.
• Still struggling? We found a pan that was built for you! Check out this Wilton Dessert Cup pan! For just around $8 this pan can make all of your brownie dreams come true!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page