Directions for Avocado and Red Pesto Bowl
Prep time: 15 minutes
Inactive baking time: 35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment and add potatoes, olive oil, and salt and pepper to the pan.
3. Gently toss to coat the potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper.
4. Bake 30-35 minutes. Bring 4 inches of water to a simmer and gently crack eggs into the simmering water. You can safely poach up to 3 eggs at a time.
5. Do not disturb the egg for 30 seconds. Do not allow water to boil.
6. Using a slotted spoon, gently move egg around to ensure even cooking. Ninety seconds produces a perfect poach.
7. To assemble the bowls, layer lettuce, potatoes, 2 poached eggs, red pesto and an avocado half topped with marinated onions in each bowl.
8. Sprinkle flaky salt on top of each bowl and enjoy!
Directions for Red Pesto
1. Pulse all ingredients until finely chopped, then add the olive oil. Mix gently. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Directions for Marinated Onions
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and allow to marinate for 2 hours before use. These are best eaten within 48 hours. Store in the fridge.
Directions for Almond Coconut Granola Bowl
Makes 6 cups of granola
Roughly 18 servings
Prep time 10 minutes
Bake time 30 minutes
Inactive time 45-60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In a bowl, mix all ingredients except egg white.
2. Once granola is mixed well add beaten egg white as a binder.
3. Spread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until granola begins to pick up a lovely, golden color, about 25-30 minutes.
4. Once granola is finished baking, allow to cool completely before breaking it up into clumps. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
5. Serve with plain Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and a drizzle of honey. Perfect power breakfast all week long!