A delicious treat great for Fall and fun to make with kids.
- 2 (11oz. Bags butterscotch morsels), melted
- 1 (10oz. Bag dark chocolate chips), melted
- 2 cups chopped butter pretzels (i love butter snaps)
- 1 ½ cups rough chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. Autumn colored sprinkles
- Flaky sea salt
- Coconut oil, optional for melting
Festive Fall Butterscotch Bark - Home & Family
- Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet dollop spoonfuls of butterscotch and chocolate, alternating between the two. Using a spatula spread the mixture until it’s about ¼” thick. Use a toothpick to swirl them together.
- Top with pretzels, pecans, sprinkles and flaky sea salt.
- Place in the refrigerator to set up and harden, about 30 minutes. Break apart and enjoy!
You may also like these how-tos:
DIY Hanging Foliage Lanterns >>
DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte Candles >>