A delicious brown sugar glazed ham and ready to serve turkey from Boar’s Head will fill your family’s bellies with food and their hearts with love.
Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham & Turkey
Sweet Slice Glazed Ham and Carve & Serve Turkey - Home & Family
- 1 boar’s head sweet slice boneless smoked ham
- 1 jar boar’s head brown sugar & spice ham glaze
- ½ cup water
- Shredded cabbage
- Thinly sliced onion
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
- Chili powder
- Flour tortilla
- Sliced Turkey
- Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Remove ham from packaging and lightly score ham with a sharp knife. Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- Put a thin layer of glaze on entire surface of ham. Add ½ cup of water to the pan. Tent ham with aluminum foil and seal the edges lightly to the pan. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes per pound of ham.
- Remove from the oven 15 minutes before it finishes baking. Remove the foil and apply additional glaze if desired. Return ham to the oven uncovered, raise the temperature to 425˚f and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and serve warm.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Remove turkey breast from package. Record weight. Place into a 13x10x3” pan, then add ½ cup of water. Over pan with aluminum foil, tightly sealing the edges. Place into oven and cook 15 minutes per pound. After cooking has been completed, remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes. Remove foil, carve, and serve.
- Toss cabbage, onion, and cilantro together in large bowl, using as much of each ingredient as you like. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture, toss to combine.
- Spread guacamole on tortilla.
- Layer turkey and cheese on top of guacamole to taste.
- Top with slaw to taste.
- Roll up wrap, slice in half. Serve.
You May Also Like: