1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice tips off the Brussels sprouts –lessens the bitterness.
3. Slice Brussels sprouts in half. Place in bowl; add olive oil and salt, mix.
4. Pour onto baking sheets and scatter. Roast at 400 for ½ hour. This will make the centers stay moist and make the outside crispy.
5. Reduction Sauce:
In a regular sauce pan add sugar and balsamic vinegar; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 20 minutes until it becomes a thick glaze.
6. Place sprouts in a bowl, add 1/3 of the glaze, then 1/3 of the blueberries, and stir. Add the rest of the glaze and the rest of the blueberries, stir. Drizzle with honey, salt to taste. Plate and serve.
7. Marinade method:
8. Mix ¾ cup Balsamic Vinegar and 1/3 cup honey, salt and pepper. Add Brussels sprouts, stir, marinate overnight before baking in oven next day at 400 for 30 minutes.