Bread Pudding Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Cans (12 oz each) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 x 1Ib Loaves Day Old White Bread (trim crust and cut into cubes)
- 1 Cup Confetti Sprinkles for batter
- (Optional) 1/2 Cup Confetti Sprinkles for topping
Ingredients for Drizzle
- 1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Whole Milk
Directions for Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Set to the side.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the sweetened condensed milk, butter, vanilla, and sprinkles; mix well. Gently stir in the cubed bread. It may begin to break up in the wet mixture; don't panic. It will bake up just fine.
3. Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm and top with drizzle.
Directions for Drizzle
1. Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended.
2. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add whole milk for a thinner drizzle consistency.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page