- 1 cup store-bought ranch
- 3/4 cup store-bought BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie or leftover chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small orange red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 large avocado, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 6 strips crumbled crispy bacon
- 1 cup croutons or crushed tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the ranch with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce until smooth, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, toss together the shredded chicken with remaining BBQ sauce, set aside.
3. To assemble the layered salad, pour the BBQ ranch into a tall tri e dish or glass serving bowl. Then layer in the remaining ingredients, tomatoes, lettuce, bell peppers, chicken, red onion, avocado, cheese, scallions, bacon, olives, and croutons. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and keep in fridge until ready to eat.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page