Dan Kohler is in the kitchen preparing basic sweet potatoes with garlic, walnuts, mushrooms and chili powder.
- Sweet Potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
Sweet Potato Tater Tots - Home & Family
1. Mix mashed sweet potato with egg, four, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
2. Roll dough into log and cut into nubs.
3. Dip nubs in beaten egg, then coat in panko bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil in fryer to 375 degrees.
5. Fry tots until golden, 5-7 minutes.
6. Drain, cool, and eat.