1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut honey nut squash in half, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and al dente.
4. While the squash is cooking place the ingredients for the lentils in a large sauce pot, this is the lentils all the dried spices and the 2 quarts of water.
5. Simmer the mixture for approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the liquid is gone.
6. Remove the squash and add the lentil mixture into the center of the squash.
7. Place the stuffed squash back into the oven for 4 more minutes.
8. Then top with burrata, pistachio, pomegranate, pomegranate molasses, mint and cilantro.
9. Finish with a little drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.