1. Wash hands. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. In large bowl, whisk egg until blended. Whisk in butter until mix thickens. Spray loaf pan.
2. Pour vanilla cake mix into separate bowl. Add 1/3 of the dry mix to the egg/butter mixture and whisk gently until blended. Gently whisk ¼ cup of yogurt into batter, followed by another 1/3 dry mix. Add remaining yogurt and dry mix. Gently whisk until batter thickens.
3. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Once cake has completely cooled, remove loaf from pan.
4. In small bowl, hand mix or use optional electric mixer, cream together butter and yogurt until smooth. Slowly blend in frosting mix and mix until smooth. If frosting is too thick, add additional yogurt, 1 teaspoon at a time.
5. Spread frosting on top of loaf using knife, making surface as smooth as possible. Place frosted cake in freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Once frosting has set, apply leaf stencil to top of cake. Use paintbrush to fill stencil with orange food coloring. Share your finished creations with us by tagging @foodstirs or using the hashtag #foodstirs!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page