- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco (or more, to taste)
- 1½ tablespoons thinly sliced scallions (white part only)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (I prefer Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- 1 (13¾-ounce) can artichoke bottoms (not hearts), drained and finely diced
Preheat oven to 350°F.
With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the mayonnaise. One by one, blend in the Tabasco sauce, scallions, and Parmesan.
Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the artichokes (don’t use the mixer for this).
Spoon the mixture into a 3-cup baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with crackers.