- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 juice of a whole lime
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- A sprinkle of salt
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Whisk everything together
- Put chicken in marinade... crunched for time 15 minutes, obviously, longer the better.
- Cook chicken in a hot pan with oil to sear on both side, about a min each side. Turn heat down.
- Pour marinade in pan
- Add a pat of butter - about tablespoon
- Add 2 Tablespoons of apple juice, for extra sweetness and color.
- Serve with rice, veggies or other side dishes.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.