1. Season shrimp with S&P, Minced Garlic for 1 hour
2. Cut the bacon in half and wrap each shrimp with one half of bacon
3. Turn your oven on to 450 degrees
4. To make the glaze place brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a slow simmer and add the lime juice and simmer till it is all liquid and starting to thicken for about 2 minutes- Do Not Boil and remove from heat
5. Place the bacon wrapped shrimp close side down on a greased baking sheet
6. Cooked your bacon wrapped shrimps in the 450 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes
7. Place the shrimps on a white platter and drizzle the brown sugar glaze on top then skewer each one with a Bamboo skewer and decorate the platter at one end with fresh herbs and rose petals.