- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese ,grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 ounces melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sriracha
1. Line a 8.5x4.5x2.75-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
2. In a food processor, combine the cheddar, mozzarella, tapioca flour, and kosher salt, and pulse to combine.
3. In a small saucepan, combine the butter and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Remove from the heat and slowly pour the hot liquid into the cheese, processing until fully melted and smooth.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly. It should fill three-fourths of the loaf pan.
6. Let stand in the refrigerator for several hours, until the cheese sets.
7. Invert the pan to remove the cheese and peel off the plastic wrap.
8. Transfer to a cutting board and cut crosswise into 16 equal slices.
This recipe should yield extra cheese. Feel free to use as much as you’d like for a goopy sandwich or set aside the leftovers. They will last 2 weeks in the refrigerator.