1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until onions and mushrooms are seasoned with garlic and salt and pepper and well coated with vinegar.
2. Place seasoned onions and mushrooms on a 12x18 cookie sheet and bake in the preheated 450° oven until mushrooms reach a deep brown color, approximately 15 minutes. Remove from oven and reserve (set aside).
Follow directions on box for cooking. When pasta is cooked, drain and toss with olive oil. Reserve.
MARSALA CREAM INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In a 4-quart sauce-pan, add olive oil and 2 oz of butter. Heat until butter is fully melted and begins to froth.
2. Immediately add chicken and cook until well seared and slightly caramelized.
3. Add white wine and Marsala and reduce liquid by half.
4. Add chicken broth/corn starch mixture and heat to a simmer.
5. Add heavy cream, salt, black pepper, and reserved roasted mushrooms and onions. Cook until sauce slightly thickens.
6. Add cooked rigatoni pasta and cook at a low simmer until sauce coats rigatoni, approximately 2 minutes.
7. Turn flame off, add basil, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
8. Mix to incorporate.
Serves 4 to 6. Mangiare!!!