- Always carry around healthy snacks for you and your kids in small plastic bags. Consider items like nuts, carrots, and raisins, plus protein bars are easy for most moms, too.
- Stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go.
- Keep a supply of Wet wipes or antibacterial wipes in your purse, in the car and at home.
- Plus, make sure your kids’ teachers have ample supplies of hand wipes as well.
- Save yourself some time by keeping your medicine cabinet stocked with the products you need.
CVS is offering more than $90 dollars of ExtraBuck Savings in the store this week on the P&G brands you love the most, including Pepto-Bismol®, Vicks NyQuil® & DayQuil®. For more details, visit CVS.com/PGcoupons.