Buddy Valastro – Gingerbread Sandwich Cookies
Our buddy and one of America’s most famous Chefs on the planet, Buddy Valastro, is in the kitchen to make Gingerbread Sandwich Cookies just in time for Christmas. These sandwiches are made with Buddy’s famous gingerbread cookies and delicious filling.
Chief is a shepherd / terrier mix puppy with an adorable heart-shaped nose you will fall in love with immediately. He is a playful, sweet puppy whose chief wish is to find a home for the holidays.
Larissa introduces a beautiful one-year-old Siberian husky named Alaska. She is active, gets along with other animals and knows her commands.
DIY Flannel Reindeer
Ken Wingard shows how to take a classic winter fabric and create festive and adorable Reindeer. Ken is bringing Reindeers back in style with flannel creating chic and modern Holiday décor.
Follow Ken on social at @KennethWingard
Holiday Beauty on the Go
Kym is making sure your skin looks as good as the fun you’re having during the Holidays. From face masks to acne patches, Kym shares products to keep you glowing during the holidays.
- Korean Sheet Mask Essentials, $22, 100PercentPure.com
- Acne Cover Patch, $8, Amazon.com
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser, $10, Maybelline.com
- E.L.F. Glow on the Go Selfie Light, $14, Amazon.com
Ann Byrn - Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
We all love a hearty chicken pot pie, but have you ever thought about making it in a skillet? Anne Byrn is serving up the perfect meal to enjoy during the holidays and all year long as she shares how to make a Skillet Chicken Pot Pie from her new cookbook “Skillet Love.”
Demi Austin Thomas on Making Christmas Memories
Parenting expert Demi Austin Thomas explains how building a budget with your kids can build Christmas memories that will last for generations.
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Reveal – Christmas Commemorative
Shirley reveals the Day 35 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament, Christmas Commemorative, from the ornament advent calendar.
Sherry Yard – Caramelized Banana Tart
Look no further for an impressive dessert to serve this holiday than Sherry Yard’s Caramelized Banana tart.
Sherry talks about being a judge on “The Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition,” while showing Cameron how to make a tarte that takes bananas to a whole new level.
“The Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition” airs Thursdays at 9/8c on ABC.
DIY BLANKET WRAPS
Orly has a cuddly craft perfect for watching your favorite Hallmark movies all season long. She shows how to make a DIY Blanket Wrap that is just for you. It is an insanely simple craft you will want to make now.
Poinsettias are the official plant of the Christmas season and Shirley is showing us the latest types for our Holiday decorations. Believe it or not, there are over 100 varieties including Christmas, Thanksgiving and even Spring poinsettias.
Care Using Water
1. Cut a stem, remove the leaves and dip it in warm water for 5 seconds so that the latex sap flows.
2. Next, dip the stem in a vase with cold water mixed with flower food to cauterize it and stop the sap from flowing.
3. Add a stem of red berries for "instant Christmas" decor and place it wherever you want to introduce holiday cheer!
Care Using Flame
1. Cut a stem.
2. Run the bottom of the stem over a gentle flame for a few seconds.
3. Insert the stem into a floral water tube that I've covered with fabric and tie unto a gift package or use as a place setting.
Tips to keep in mind:
• Temps should be between 65-75 degrees. Never under 50 degrees!
• Bright room, no direct sunlight
• Water - keep the soil feeling slightly moist but never saturated.
• No drafts or heater vents.